Moving to Spain was one of the best decisions I’ve ever made.
I spent two years in this glorious country, taking on different work experiences and enjoying plenty of travel with new friends.
While it wasn’t always easy, and I faced challenges with the language, visas, employment and just generally starting life from scratch, overcoming these just enhanced my experience even more and as cheesy as it sounds, made me the person I am today.
It was an incredible chapter of my life.
Are you interested in moving to Spain?
Do it! I had the best time and highly recommend the experience. There are plenty of ways to make it happen, here’s some posts on how I did it and the experience I had in Spain.
Live in Spain
- Why you should move to Spain
- Moving to Spain solo aka. the best decision of my life
- Workaway in Spain
- Teach English in Spain
- The trouble with living in Spain
- Teach English in Seville, Spain
- Using Blablacar in Spain
- The cheaters guide to speaking Spanish
Life in Madrid…
I spent two years in Madrid, so naturally I’ve got a fair few posts on this great city…
- Why I love Madrid!
- Living in Madrid 101
- Finding a flat in Madrid
- Au pair in Madrid
- Teach English in Madrid
- The trouble with teaching English in Spain
- Christmas in Madrid
- New Years Eve in Madrid
- How to earn extra money in Spain
- How to meet new people in Spain
- The good and bad of InterCambios in Madrid
Spain for tourists
Where to stay in Madrid
Where to stay in Spain
The secret to cheap travel in Spain
Top 12 things to do in Madrid
Eating a lot with Madrid Food Tour
Where to eat in Barcelona
Why you should get down and dirty at La Tomatina in Spain
Tips for Carnival in Cadiz
Top tips for surviving La Tomatina